Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Offering Spanish lessons for your English

Options
  • 18-04-2008 12:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I am looking for someone who wants to practice and master the Spanish language, the lessons would be for free but I need also to be taught English. It is a language interchange..

Anyone interested?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 dinkle78

Hi, I'd be interested in learning Spanish and teaching you English. Where do you live?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Jordirp

I live in Dublin and can meet anywhere in the city center. By now I also can meet at any time. I private messaged you my contact info.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jfinners01

Hi Jordirp (anyone else too!)

I live in Dublin, have a basic-intermediate understanding of spanish, written and spoken and would love to learn more, in return for english lessons/conversation classes if anyone is available.
    Thanks
    John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭RosieRo

Hi all, I also would like to practice my conversational Spanish (or lack there of) either with native speakers or with other people learning. Just Pm your details if you fancy it! Oh and I'll also help anyone else out with their English, of course.

I heard that there's a big intercambio night on a Thursday somewhere in the city centre somewhere too, anyone know anything about that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 minihilda

I have pre-intermediate level (only pre-int after 9 months in Barcelona - shameful!). I'd lvoe to improve and I was looking into taking lessons.

Let me know if you're still interested. I'm based in Dublin

Hasta luego :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Superdub2

RosieRo wrote: »

I heard that there's a big intercambio night on a Thursday somewhere in the city centre somewhere too, anyone know anything about that?

What is an "intercambio" night?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭gzoladz

"intercambio" in this context means spanish speakers teach spanish to english speakers and the other way round.
    Not sure when it is but there is deffo on in the Ilac.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Síle28

It's Tuesday nights from 6pm in the Ilac as far as I remember, not too helpful especially if you don't already have a high enough level in my opinion but it's free and I met some nie people there

Advertisement