Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese Translations?

Options
  • 27-03-2008 5:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi there, im not sure if im posting this in the correct forum, feel free to move it but here goes... i recently got an in car DVD Player/Sat Nav system from a japanese car, the wiring all seems quite straight forward but im not certain, all of them have the labels on them saying what they are sadly these labels are in japanese, is there anyone out there that can help me out, if there is i can post photos of all the labels up here,
    many many thanks in advance
    -ceb

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

If you post the labels up, I can give it a bash for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Ceb

hi there, thanks very much for your extremely quick response, the quality of my pictures here is pretty bad, i dont have the best camera to photograph them but hopefully theyll be visible enough,
    many thanks
    sony1.jpg
    sony2.jpg
    sony3.jpg
    sony4.jpg
    sony5.jpg
    sony6.jpg
    sony7.jpg
    sony8.jpg

Here you go, hope it helps.

...and the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Ceb

Thank You very very much for your assistance, you are an absolute legend, many many thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement