Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Media Technology College

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 CDM

I did one year photography course in NEW MEDIA TECHNOLOGY COLLEGE. Its great place if you need to do full time studies for non EU VISA puroposes. But if you want to learn something think twice before you sign for NMTC. I have to say that it was THE BIGGEST MISTAKE in my life (actually not only mine). The best description of the place is its look inside-looks poor (for 1500-2500 EUR/year form each student??) The lack of equipment and its poor condition, ignorance of staff, lack of program, lack of proffesional teachers its only a little drop in the sea of topics about this place. Of course in first look it looks perfect...reallie?. Learn on my mistake and do not let yourself to loose money and time!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 AndersS

Hi,

I actually wrote another response today about NMTC....

Aparently the word on the street is very negative, I have personally never been to the place but I know someone who has and absolutly hated it! the classes where weak, the teachers where not very good, the bulding was in bad condition, old computers, old equipment etc...

It's not worth the money.

Advertisement