Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with short translation (spanish)

Options
  • 05-03-2008 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭

Hi, i dont hold out much hope for this request on the spanish page due to the absence of traffic there so i'm hoping the mods will allow me to post this in after hours since it is a matter of urency for me >_<

going to a gig in barcelona and we were hoping to swap our tickets (seated for standing) with someone outside the venue beforehand.

What i'm looking to do is print out a sign in spanish reading something like:

"Want to swap tickets. Have two seated tickets, would like two standing tickets!"

Obviously it does not have to be this word for word, just something that is snappy, to the point and that a spanish crowd would understand.

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Desee intercambiar boletos. ¡Tenga dos boletos asentados, quisiera dos boletos derechos!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Terry wrote: »
    Moved from AH.

nice one:rolleyes:

ferdi wrote: »
    nice one:rolleyes:
    You have your answer!

Desee intercambiar boletos means I want to exchange tickets. The rest explains you have two seated and are looking for two standing.

rb_ie wrote: »
    You have your answer!

Desee intercambiar boletos means I want to exchange tickets. The rest explains you have two seated and are looking for two standing.
    Could try this too:

Pondré su pene en mi boca para dos boletos en el área derecha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

su pene en mi boca? lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Awful Scut Mk2

rb_ie's is all off, it's in the third person imperative, entrada rather than boleto is used in Spain and derecha means right (as in right/left). This should suffice:

Quiero intercambiar dos entradas con asientos por dos de pie.

Alternatively, you could try his second suggestion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 patchalv

U really dont want to use that second reply with the pene !!! lol

Ya you would just say:

Tengo dos entradas. Tengo dos entradas asentadas y quiero cambiarlas para dos entradas de pie

Advertisement