Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mural artist wanted

Options
  • 20-02-2008 10:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

who painted the murals in Kardio Kids adventure play place in Athenry ,Galway there great i want to find him/her

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,020 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I know one or two. Can you show some pics of the wall in question? Would give me a better idea...

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 *Jess*

who painted the murals in Kardio Kids adventure play place in Athenry ,Galway there great i want to find him/her

I do Murals, can do all sorts. Where r u looking to get one?

Im in Co.Meath, anywhere near there?
    PM me if ur interested. Can send u pics of ones Ive done if u like.
    www.jessicabridgeman.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Emmett

I'm a mural arist in Galway but only work within Galway city at the moment. Not sure who did the Kardio Kids murals but check out my website at http://www.emmetttaylor.com .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jennyartist

Hi Goat Keeper!
    I'm a Mural Artist based very near Athenry, I work around the County Galway area but have travelled further on occasion!
    If you would like to see my work check out
    www.myspace.com/jennyobrienartist.
    You're welcome to email me at jennyobrienportraits@gmail.com anytime.
    All the best
    Jenny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 car01

Think that was featurewalls.com

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 228 ✭✭omyatari

same here, i wouldnt know who done them ones, but if you can give me a general idea id be up for it.
    portfolio is to big to send but if you want i could send you some things.

Advertisement