Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Great Restuaruant - South Co. Dublin?

• 19-02-2008 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello,

We're getting married in August, we're just having immediate family only (25 people). I was wondering if any of you knew of a really nice restuarant/venue in south county Dublin area. We're getting hitched in Kilternan church.

any suggestions much appreciated.

livee

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Alexis in Dun Laoghaire.

Go to menupages.ie if you are struggling for ideas :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Lizzykins

The Beaufield Mews in Stillorgan. I know some one who had a wedding meal there in January with about 40 guests. They were very pleased with the food and service.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

Lizzykins wrote: »
    The Beaufield Mews in Stillorgan. I know some one who had a wedding meal there in January with about 40 guests. They were very pleased with the food and service.

Heard great reviews but on the downside they turf you out at midnight as they are a restaurant and not a bar so I cant see how that would work with a wedding :confused: Most punters like the idea of a late bar and leaving the main venue would only interrupt the flow of the night imo.

Advertisement