Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To Buy Darts & Accessories?

Options
  • 07-02-2008 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

I got my last set in Lifestyle sports.
    I went in today to get a new set of flights for them & couldn't believe how crap the selection had gotten.

They now only have 1 set of darts for sale & most of the flights they have for sale have Homer Simpson on them.

Where do guys buy your stuff?
    I wouldn't mind getting a new set of darts aswell.
    I'd prefer to buy darts in a shop rather than online. I'd like to see how they feel, even if I can't throw one in the shop!

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

Brenfer on Caple street for a walk in store, It used to be a jewelers too. Darts Corner for online shop dartscorner.co.uk

HTH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 BassyDave

Thanks Neo.

I'll take a look next time I'm in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Elvery's have a good enough selection well better than lifestyle anyway. JJB are a step up from lifestyle aswell, but id say the shop on Capel Street is probably the best place to go (although i've never been in it!)

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

Mikes Bikes on Patrick st. in dun laoghaire have a decent selection,ask at the counter for flights,stems etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Pgough

As NeoRox says Brenfer on Caple street is the best selection in Dublin. He will let you try out the darts but you have to ask. He is a bit pricey 1.40 for flights, shafts and 35 - 45 euro for a decent set of darts but at least you can try them out before you buy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Givmenuttin

NeoRox wrote: »
    Brenfer on Caple street for a walk in store, It used to be a jewelers too. Darts Corner for online shop dartscorner.co.uk

HTH

I have used dartsconer.co.uk and have to say they are top notch and the catalogue they have has a huge selection at good prices. Took my order of flights, new wallet and loads of stems 4 days from order to receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

I found yer man in Brenfer a grumpy bastard. maybe he doesnt like people from Dundalk.

I found www.reddragondarts.com spot on great prices,They have a new catalogue just out last week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 dublindarts

i know a bloke who sells darts, flights stems everything ill text u his number

• Registered Users Posts: 8 kurneto

Ive bought stuff from these guys before - www.501darts.ie/store/

Good selection and fairly cheap.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement