Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos of your Airsoft equipment (Discussion)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Thanks matey, that is a RS one but they are copies of them I believe, I could be mistaken but I nearly sure I seen them on RSOV, can't remember if they had their own name for them or not . But feels better in hand and their narrower than afg's in general.

Might you be in LAC next weekend? I might be going if I'm feeling better by then. A bit under the weather atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

I'll be there this weekend myself. Testing one or two there and meeting the lads for the craic :)

Call up if your nearby at least

DP

brenak47 wrote: »
    @DP Man what can i say that is unreal man.I like it alot.Another great piece from yourself.

Thanks Bren :)

• Registered Users Posts: 973 ✭✭✭Haribo1358

@brenak47 very nice pistol, did you do those grips yourself or what?

Nice Job Bren :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

Haribo1358 wrote: »
    @brenak47 very nice pistol, did you do those grips yourself or what?

Thanks man.The grips came off a kwc nbb i think and i just modded them to fit and stenciled the skull onto them.

Nice Job Bren :)

Thanks man :D

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭J-W

thermo wrote: »
    Attachment not found.

My new one for the "collection", the Andy mc Nab endorsed AM 22.
    Now to make a glass case for it..........

Hi Thermo , Please explain ,did ya meet him or what ?
    I'm a big fan of his books

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

Its a limited edition run of guns endorsed by the man himself. It's built from a vfc 416 with a new lower, laser engraved on one side with his autograph and a section of the pilgrims prayer on the other side.

Got it in protac this afternoon, I'm a big fan myself!!

Nice , If ya want any of his books I pretty much have them all paper or digital

• Advertisement

Cheers, I'll take you up on that!!

Have a look at his book list and pm me which ya want and I can bring em in to RHA or I can burn the digital books onto a cd and ya can have then

I'll take them on digital if I can, I got a e reader for xmas that has so far remained in the box....... FFs who buys me non airsoft related prezzies!!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Drachnien

Rooky1 Where on earth did you get that mask, I freaking love it !

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Wolfruin

i can answer that http://triggermonkeys.com/devtac-masks-from-japan/ im getting one too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭Drachnien

....... $480+$45 shipping ........ :( little outside my budget.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Drachnien wrote: »
    ....... $480+$45 shipping ........ :( little outside my budget.

Indeed they are a bit pricey. The basic mask without plates is a bit cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Mini Dude

@mack1984 only seeing that lovely peice now but how did you get the 'worn' look on it?

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭mack1984

Mini Dude wrote: »
    @mack1984 only seeing that lovely peice now but how did you get the 'worn' look on it?

Brillo pad and the wire wheel peice on the dremel mate. Then some krylon and back at it again with the wire wheel.

• Advertisement

Thanks, looks very nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

@MajorMax what do yuo think of the masada? It looks nice but what is the performance like? does it feel like an M4 sorta?

• Registered Users Posts: 865 ✭✭✭MajorMax

Mini Dude wrote: »
    @MajorMax what do yuo think of the masada? It looks nice but what is the performance like? does it feel like an M4 sorta?

The handgrip is about 50% bigger, barrel wobble is an issue and it's a heavy gun but very accurate and looks great

I love this gun, I love how it looks and I love how it feels, this gun is my favourite

You need to keep in mind that replacement parts are very limited. I had to order a new stock from California and a new barrel from Canada

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

@brenak47

That stipling is really nice. Great job following the curves of the pistol. Some of the best looking I've seen. Did you do it yourself?

CpcRc wrote: »
    @brenak47

That stipling is really nice. Great job following the curves of the pistol. Some of the best looking I've seen. Did you do it yourself?

Thanks man i did indeed.It took a bit of time but i think it was worth it.Very happy how it turned out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

CpcRc wrote: »
    @brenak47

Did you do it yourself?

The day Bren goes to someone else or a retailer for custom work.. That'd be the day :p

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭dalton63

great job on the stipling brenak47

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

@Thermo, MP47 Tactical......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

LarK 5 SD :p (see what i did there, did ya? :rolleyes:)

You getting bored again Thermo :p

Advertisement