Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small wedding venues

Options
  • 14-01-2008 1:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi there
    I am on the look out for a smaller venue and would be looking for something in the Leinster area to fit 60-100 people.
    The Station House in Kilmessin has already been suggested, but I remember someone mentioned a place before and I looked it up and it was fab - only I cannot remember where it was (my PC has since been whiped and it is no longer in my favourites!). You could hire the venue out for the term of the wedding, and there was a hot tub in it somewhere.....ring any bells?
    Either way I am looking for suggestions....
    Help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭texanman

The station house is a fab place.Did a wedding there and the food,staff and
    location was really good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

the hamlet hotel?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 josiegrosie

no it's not the Hamlet Court - I can't think of the name, but it was a tiny place where you could rent out the premises exclusively. Wasn't so much a hotel, as a house.
    I not being much help am I? It's the kind of situation where I'll know the site when I see it!
    But please, bring on te suggestions!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 josiegrosie

It's Ballybeg house!!!!!!!!
    I found it.
    Thoughts guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

It looks absolutely fantastic....

Wow!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Lizzykins

Finnstown House in Lucan will cater for those numbers. I'm going to a wedding there in July with about 80 guests I think.

Advertisement