Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tax Back

Options
  • 17-12-2007 5:21pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I know you guys are doing this for nothing, but is it possible to get tax back forms. I will just fill it in so the SSF gets the tax back too, it would add to the over all pot, might be worth looking at.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Santa Claus

Stoner wrote: »
    I know you guys are doing this for nothing, but is it possible to get tax back forms. I will just fill it in so the SSF gets the tax back too, it would add to the over all pot, might be worth looking at.

I don't think the SSF is an official charity, and you only get tax back on revenue approved registered charities !

SSF is more of an underground thing like the A team. (I wonder which member of the A team DeV would be??)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

I think it is registered, did i not read that somewhere

Advertisement