Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make Pighead After Hours mod for a day?

Options
  • 17-12-2007 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24,150 ✭✭✭✭

While most of his posts drive me mad the guy was just voted poster of the year, is one of the most popular posters here, there's currently a vacancy for a mod and the resulting chaos of him being mod would be pretty frickin' funny (I expect to be first to be banned from the forum). How about setting a target for donations, say €500 that if it's raised, Pighead is given mod privileges for a day?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Would need to be for a week but I'll throw €10 in that hat!

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

6th wrote: »
    Would need to be for a week but I'll throw €10 in that hat!
    3 days would be the max, as anything after that would be a headache for the mods trying to figure out the bans he's given out.

Oh, and prepare for 20 copycats, thinking if they talk in a 3rd person view, that they may be made a mod for a day...

• Registered Users Posts: 24,150 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

I dunno about the copycats the_syco, it could be put forward that it's something he's getting as 'poster of the year' and only because it's a Santa Strike Force thing...

... though 20 more pigheads would be a right pain in the tail!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Man for a week I would consider coughing up the 500 blips alone!! THat would be the funniest week AH would ever see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Wohoo! Let it be so!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

god that would be a good laugh :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Great idea. OP did you PM the mods?

Advertisement