Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best Comedians Ever???

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭sidders

Rhod Gilbert , is a very funny man , i used to think billy connolly but recently views are swaying, Rhod and the cat that looked like nicholas lyndherst

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

I recently started liking Russel Peters

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭AnthonyK7

Best Irish- Dylan Moran

Best Dead- Hicks, a fine corpse

Best Current- Louis CK makes me laugh & not just because i want to

Most Influential- Lenny Bruce

• Registered Users Posts: 8,666 ✭✭✭Worztron

AnthonyK7 wrote: »
    Best Irish- Dylan Moran

Best Dead- Hicks, a fine corpse

Best Current- Louis CK makes me laugh & not just because i want to

Most Influential- Lenny Bruce

I 2nd Dylan Moran and Louis CK.

I like Hicks quotes but never found him very funny. I listened to some of Lenny Bruce - never laughed.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

I cant understand how anyone finds Louis CK funny, he builds up pretty good but never hits the spot in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

guitarzero wrote: »
    I cant understand how anyone finds Louis CK funny, he builds up pretty good but never hits the spot in the end.

He's not really a punchline centred comedian though.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭AnthonyK7

guitarzero wrote: »

Do you apprecciate michael mcintyre ?

Advertisement