Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Explorer help

Options
  • 07-12-2007 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 24

probably i'm in the wrong forum; that's how up to speed I am.I find it difficult to use this part . please forgive.
    I would love some help with "internet option s"
    I cannot access it that's to say, the window flicks on and off real quick.so I cannot clear history or cookies. I have windows firewall and Macafee antivirus and popup blocker on this inspiron. I think i have too many belts and braces. It's an official xp pro setup, and until I/it instaled explorer 7 all was fine.I tried uninstalling 7 to go back to 6; no joy . i put ex7 back on, still no joy. As things stand I can't get at int. options AND sys. recovery only goes back a week, to when it all started.Can any one advise what to do. I do know how to access the PMs here but am unsure of finding my way back to Here, if you know what I mean.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 MYTOTE

Seems i ruffled a lot of feathers. That is not my intention, As I said, I am unused to using this site.All I want to do is get some assistance with the problem mentioned. I am not on any crusade, have no flag to fly. so thanks and good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

No worries MYTOTE, I have moved your posts to the relevant forum and someone will be along to help you out hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 MYTOTE

Ruu many thanks for that. as it works out I got it sorted by myself, and was coming back hurl a bit of a litany.. so thank you.

Advertisement