Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I get buffer overflow when a lot of videos ?

Options
  • 07-12-2007 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭

with windows media player

how do i fix this ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭ActorSeeksJob

Download WinPFind3U.exe to your Desktop and double-click on it to extract the files. It will create a folder named WinPFind3u on your desktop.
    • Open the WinPFind3u folder and double-click on WinPFind3U.exe to start the program.
    • Under Additional Scans on the bottom right, check the boxes for Reg - Disabled MS Config Items.
    • Now click the Run Scan button on the toolbar.
    • When the scan is complete Notepad will open with the report file loaded in it.
    • Click the Format menu and make sure that Wordwrap is not checked. If it is then click on it to uncheck it.
    Use the Add Reply button and Copy/Paste the information back here in an attachment. I will review it when it comes in. The last line is < End of Report >, so make sure that is the last line in the attached report.

Make sure you attach the report in your reply.

Advertisement