Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hey guys

Options
  • 05-12-2007 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭

Just want to say congratz in getting this going again. Ill make a donation but am absolutely broke at the moment. I will make sure to get one in over the next few days tho. Also, i hope you dont mind but i added the Frequently Asked Questions and the site address to my Bebo page and am gonna try and get a few of my tight ass mates to donate also :) I probably should have asked first but hopefully thats ok. Best of luck with it and well done again.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Nalced_irl

Also, it could be an idea to set up a band page for the SSF on Bebo. If everyone puts it at the top of the list it could have a good effect and get seen by alot more people.

Advertisement