Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3V vouchers in town

Options
  • 03-12-2007 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭

I know that there's loads of places you can buy these outside of sligo town, but is there anywhere in the actual town centre? There's tons of stuff I'd like to buy on the net but I'm rarely in tubber these days and that's the only place that has been convient for me to buy them from thus far. Anyone got any ideas?

(Mods, I know this could probably go in the business section somewhere, but it might be handy to get local people's help and the thread might serve to help others as well.)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,053 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I think centra do the top-ups for them. Another thing you might want to take a look at is the wirecard. There is a thread in Bargain Alerts about it (link). You can deposit money into it using bank transfer which if you set up online banking means you can do it any time you like. I haven't got one myself but it looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

(Mods, I know this could probably go in the business section somewhere, but it might be handy to get local people's help and the thread might serve to help others as well.)

It's fine here for now as only local ppl will probably know where you can get these.

Ask and you shall receive!
    https://www.3v.ie/where_to_buy_3V_vouchers.html#Sligo

This Google is amazing isn't it!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Thanks man, I had checked their website a while ago, but there wasn't that many places in town that did it. they must have taken it on recently.

That's what we do here!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭tulipandthistle

I had heard about these prepaid cards but didn't know where to look for them. Just what we've been looking for. Thank you.

Advertisement