Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Browser Problems - Firefox

Options
  • 02-12-2007 4:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭

Yesterday automatically installed updates, as it does from time to time. Since then however, i have been having problems viewing pages etc. Sometimes when i click on a link nothing happens and i have to click 2 or 3 more time for it to take effect. Some links open a window but the page never loads and stays blank.

Even when on boards, if i reply to a topic, when i ''submit post'' it takes forever to actually post. More often than not i have to reload the page and post again.

I've cleared 'private data' anyway and will see how it goes from here on in, but was wondering if anyone else has had the same problems before?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭ethernet

boards can get fairly slow anyway but I know where you're coming from. Have you tried downloading 2.0.0.11 from www.mozilla.com/firefox and installing manually?

Advertisement