Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Girls: How much do you despise beer bellies?

Options
  • 16-11-2007 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭

Pighead looks over at the BGRH forum and sees the lads banging their big bellies up against one another in a sign of chubby solidarity. They seem like a happy bunch and fair play to them they haven't let their afflictions get them down.

But are we seeing the whole picture? What about their respective ladies, how do they feel about their once toned athletic fellows turning into Jelly Bellies? Where once you tingled with anticipation as your fella mounted you now you hold your breath and pray to God you don't get squashed.

Where once you lay in his strong arms in front of an open fire sipping on a glass of fine red wine now you watch on sadly as he does a laboured skip of joy upon finding out Tesco's are doing 20 bottles of Miller for 16.99.

Do you miss your pre-fat bellied man or have you become fond of your hubbys fleshy folds?

Do you like your fellas beer belly? 55 votes

Nah, its pretty disgusting but sure i'm stuck with it now.
    0%
    Yeah I like my fella to be big and cuddly.More of him to love now.
    34%
    UnknownazezillolliNightwishmarshmallowLola123Spicy LaurenDinxminxTellerOrleeLivingDeadGirlSusannahmiaCatari Jaguarlubie76Lil' SmilerRhiannon14beaushalloeLouOBW0LFMAN 19 votes
    We both have beer bellies. Fcuk you.
    65%
    UnknownSilverfishtuxyPompey MagnusAgent Smith20 Times 20 Times*Page*CathyMorankeevitaAardWilljohnnyrotten[Deleted User]AlessandraGLaDOSStatsotexas starCrumble FrooJohn Masonthemadchef 36 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

As I have stated a number of times I love beer bellies. My bf keeps talking about going to the gym to get rid of his but i want him to keep it. It makes him cuddly and keeps me warm at night by fitting snuggly in my back and it also makes me look skinnier my comparison. it's a win win! Beer bellies ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

We both have :(

Mind, I'm glad ours haven't gone completly out of control, we can still hug each other and see our feet. I think when it gets to the stage where we cant do either of those then we will need to tighten our belts.

Ben and jerry contribute to my fella's one also pizza too. I like it but he doesn't and it makes him self conscious i think but think he's really really sexy anyway no matter what his stomach looks like. :D
    He's slim and broad shouldered anyway so its no diferent to what you'd usualy see on a guy who enjoys his pints :)
    and exactly what watna says if he cuddles up to me at night and keeps me warm thats all that matters

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

WindSock wrote: »
    We both have :(

Mind, I'm glad ours haven't gone completly out of control, we can still hug each other and see our feet. I think when it gets to the stage where we cant do either of those then we will need to tighten our belts.
    Does his big belly affect life in the bedroom department. Does it cause any restricments or obstructions? Have you ever made your fella wear a girdle when the two of you go out to meet friends?

and exactly what watna says if he cuddles up to me at night and keeps me warm thats all that matters
    Surely that can't be all that matters. Anybody can cuddle chicks and keep them warm at night. Smelly tramps, farmers and even blokes from Leitrim are able to cuddle. Surely you look for more in a man?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

Pighead wrote: »
    Does his big belly affect life in the bedroom department. Does it cause any restricments or obstructions? Have you ever made your fella wear a girdle when the two of you go out to meet friends?

Why would you possible want to know ? Trying to get a vicarious sexlife by asking others about theirs ? I think you might want to try somewhere else !

Why would you possible want to know ? Trying to get a vicarious sexlife by asking others about theirs ? I think you might want to try somewhere else !
    Well Pigheads come to the conclusion that he probably won't have his temple of a body for all time. In the year 2040 theres probably a slight risk that Pighead will have developed a Beer Belly.

With that in mind Pighead decided to do some market research re bedroom activities etc. It would be a crying shame if a Beer Belly took anything away from Pigheads magnificent bedroom skills.

Its called planning Slow, forewarned is forearmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I like all shapes and sizes in men well except for really scrawy ones so the odd beer belly is quite welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

It would be a crying shame if a Beer Belly took anything away from Pigheads magnificent bedroom skills.

So, Pighead's belly is going to get in the way of his hands?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

With that in mind Pighead decided to do some market research re bedroom activities etc. It would be a crying shame if a Beer Belly took anything away from Pigheads magnificent bedroom skills.

Just to ease your concern, a slight belly should be no problem, if however, you look like you're about to drop twins, I'd suggest a diet of some sort.

• Advertisement

Surely that can't be all that matters. Anybody can cuddle chicks and keep them warm at night. Smelly tramps, farmers and even blokes from Leitrim are able to cuddle. Surely you look for more in a man?
    Occasionally I require a bit more than cuddling from my man when in the bedroom :D
    He does what he's told thats all I want

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

It would be a crying shame if a Beer Belly took anything away from Pigheads magnificent bedroom skills.
    Ah, but most of us can afford to put on more than an inch around the waist without nullifying our ability to make actual contact further down ... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Yep... having a small penis doesn't matter if you have 20 stone behind it to drive it home with.

Yep... having a small penis doesn't matter if you have 20 stone behind it to drive it home with.

:eek: Must... get ....mental image.... out of head!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I dont have one .....no mid (rift) life crisis here :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Really, MF? Jeez, I learn something new every day ... whether I want to or not! :p
    watna wrote: »
    :eek: Must... get ....mental image.... out of head!!
    I refused to let it in in the first place, tbh! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

Pighead, again you make me smile with your informative and generally wonderful posting!!!

All I wil say is BB FTW!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Yeah I like my fella to be big and cuddly.More of him to love now.
    Beer bellies make baby Jesus cry, crushing him with those layers of unrelenting flab, seeping into every orifice... makes me sick I tells ya!

You've completely obliterated any esteem I hef for you.

On topic, according to Oprah you gain 1 inch in penis length for every 40 or maybe 60 pounds you lose. It is disappears into the gut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I don't mind a bit of a belly but if it goes past the size of a basketball, then it's getting a bit ridiculous!

• Advertisement

Actually bear like guys with big bellies can be appealing, but average with little guts are a turn off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Jules80 wrote: »
    Pighead, again you make me smile with your informative and generally wonderful posting!!!

All I wil say is BB FTW!!!!!

Good woman !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

Moonbaby wrote: »
    You've completely obliterated any esteem I hef for you.

On topic, according to Oprah you gain 1 inch in penis length for every 40 or maybe 60 pounds you lose. It is disappears into the gut.

Jaysus, I must have had a monster of a tool before I grew my belly

:-p

wtf is "patsy" ??

It's always nice to find another forum I'm not banned from!

"Patsy" is Patsy from Ab Fab. She's the forum's inspiration! Read the name change thread to see how that came about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ab_fab

I'm sure the BGRH boys will be glad to see that beer bellies are so popular!

Glad you're enjoying the not being banned! Hopefully you'll behave yourself and stay!

p.s. a bit off-topic. but how's the foreskin?!

watna wrote: »
    "Patsy" is Patsy from Ab Fab. She's the forum's inspiration! Read the name change thread to see how that came about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ab_fab

I'm sure the BGRH boys will be glad to see that beer bellies are so popular!

Glad you're enjoying the not being banned! Hopefully you'll behave yourself and stay!

p.s. a bit off-topic. but how's the foreskin?!

The foreskin is in a lab somewhere now. Reckon it's on it's way to a museum in some university. Probably for use by veterinary students. I hear they couldn't find an elephant's foreskin, so they've popped mine into a jar to fool the undergraduates. Some of them thought it was a bit big for an elephant, but most of them didn't notice the difference lol

Thank you for asking :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

I like beer bellies, it makes them more cuddly. My fella has one and he seems to have a sunier personality compared to those men i know that don't have one.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

gotta love the big bear boys

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

I don't mind, its love that counts

I don't mind, its love that counts

I think pretty in pink should have all access rights in BGRH rescinded immediately for that disgraceful post

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

i love my men with a bit of flesh to grab on to, beer bellies rock

Advertisement