Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Carnival needs Volunteers

Options
  • 07-11-2007 5:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hello,

As part of the World Rally weekend, I am organising the Sligo Carnival on November Saturday 17th. There will be different bands (Samba Drumming Style) and participants from different clubs and societies from Sligo. The parade will have over 200 participants.

The volunteers will be asked to work from 5pm to 9pm in teams of 10 with one Supervisor to walk along the parade route, give directions to audiences/participants and to indicate fireworks positions etc.

Volunteers will meet at St Annes Hall on Saturday Nov. 17th (behind the Garda Station) and be briefed by the Superintendent at 5pm.

Each volunteer will be supplied with yellow jackets and there will be snacks and drink available at the hall.

This is a great opportunity for you to be part of Sligo's
    life and meet people and of course have some craic!

For further details on the event contact:

Stephanie Pawula at Itchy Feet Promotions Tel: 087-6935513

Email itchyfeetpromotions@gmail.com

Itchy Feet Promotions
    Area 4 Studio
    Lower Quay Street
    Sligo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Wow that sounds good.
    If I can get someone to do it with me I wouldn't mind doing it! Should be good craic.

Advertisement