Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone have a phone number for Currys? Or know what time they're open on Sundays?

Options
  • 03-11-2007 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭

Have been looking on the Web for a phone number for the store up in the Retail Park for 20 minutes and can't find one!

Have a brochure from there which only has a general helpline (which is closed) and a receipt which gives the address (but no number).

Bought a TV there today but had no car to transport it. So they've held it for me, and my next chance to collect it will be first thing in the morning about 10... but does anyone know if they're open this early?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

PC World are opened 12-6 on a Sunday (learned that one the hard way). Since they are owned by the same company, I'd say they have the same or similar opening times.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cheers AC. Makes sense i suppose.

Might have to wait til Monday to collect it so.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,835 ✭✭✭✭muffler

11850 11850 11850 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭-Al-

fairly sure those are the hours there open - picked up a tv a few weeks ago and I remember the guy there mentioning 12-6 on saturdays so prob same on sundays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

used to work in an unspecified shop in the retail park, 12 to 6 on sundays for everywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cheers lads.

Have sorted a lift for tomorrow afternoon now anyways!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    used to work in an unspecified shop in the retail park, 12 to 6 on sundays for everywhere.

Not quite everywhere, Homebase opens at 11 on Sundays and open to 6,thats the only shop that opens at 11 on Sunday up there

Advertisement