Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honeymoon

Options
  • 22-10-2007 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I know I've posted here before about this but I wanted some fresh opinions. We are just about to book our honeymoon for next July and we are looking for an All Inclusive option. We've been looking at the Carribean, Mauritius, the Maldives, but there are so many choices.

Where have you gone on honeymoon and where would you recommend?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭dfcelt

Aventura Spa Palace, Playa Del Carmen, Mexico. AMAZING, you will do well to find a place as good.
    Went on 25th October 4 years ago, tour guide said "Welcome to Paradise" as we got off bus, she wasn't lying. The place was awesome, SPA was on a different level to anything over here, (the wife should know, shes been to enough of them!). Go to tripadvisor & put in a search. Lots of yanks there but once staff know ur Irish the treatment of you and your wife is unforgettable. We're going back next year for our 5th anniversary, haven't been abroad since (except Manchester) so we could afford it. Can't wait.

Advertisement