Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Treasure Hunt Ideas

• 19-10-2007 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, anybody got some good riddles for treasure hunts, preferably indoor. My brain is fried trying to think of some good ones and now I need some help. :o

Can anyone think of one to do with a frisbee?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

obvious to the point of being trite, but I'll mention it anyway: some reference to a flying saucer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 booboobear

Jebuz you should watch the batman movie with the Riddler(brilliantly acted by Jim Carey) in it. He had some top riddles.
    Also riddler on the roof.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

Yeah but the contestants probably saw that movie too...

Do you have any pheasant-shaped novelty slippers? You could hide something in one of them, Then you could say, "The game is afoot"!

Or do you have any pens which have run out of ink, which were once owned by medieval crusaders?
    "To the brave and the faithful, noting is impossible"!

The possibilities are endless...

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭Stealdo

komodosp wrote: »

Do you have any pheasant-shaped novelty slippers? You could hide something in one of them, Then you could say, "The game is afoot"!

:D
    I was going to use this one until I remembered I have two pairs of pheasant-shaped novelty slippers and it wouldn't be clear to which I was referring.

Advertisement