Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding dress cost

Options
  • 11-10-2007 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm just starting looking at wedding dresses. I get married next August in Italy so need something light but elegant and definitely a wedding dress rather than a long sun dress. I am one of the raraties who can wear white and I want to, this is taking all the Debenhams and Monsoon ones out as they only seem to do Cream and ivory.

My budget is up to €1200, is this enough? Where should I go? :confused: I am Dublin based.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭batman2000

I know I'm a bloke, but my fiancee got hers in Baldoyle. Within your budget (€900-€1000), a good range she said. They are manic on Sats, so if you can go mide-week its better. This is just what I was told, obviously I've no experience in buying wedding dresses !!!!

Also this sticky-thread might help
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055068748

Advertisement