Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wedding gift for mother help needed

Options
  • 08-10-2007 7:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

I had this post on the gifts page but then realised there was a wedding section so reposted it here thought it might be better suited.

hi guys.

My best friends (guy) mum is getting married next week and asked me what he should get her.. I havent got a clue and said id post here. The couple have been living together ages have all the housey stuff and both have very well paid jobs so arnt short of a few quid.

Money? although i dont know how much to suggest cuz a) they have lots of it and B) seeing as he's her son would money be appropiate or would a give be better? He will be bringing gf along also just the reception part. so something from the two of them really!

Any ideas appreciated only a week left to get something!!!

Advertisement