Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songs/titles required

Options
  • 04-10-2007 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭

I posted about this elsehwhere but thought I would stick in here too.

I need to get some decent song titles that I can use for all the weddings I am doing. It could be stuff you know from your own library or from weddings you attended yourself or have heard wherever.

Any suggestions - I need artist and song title please??

Thanks

Mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

Find out what the first song was for the couple you're putting it together for. If you need more than that then ask the couple themselves what were their songs. They probably chose a few nice ones for the ceremony and first few dances etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

hmm. not sure I'd hire you - knowing you asked on boards for your playlist.... :p

whats a decent (or even great or good) song is highly debatable anyway...

Some think YMCA is one - I told my DJ in no uncertain terms that its not to be played....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

Appreciate the comments so far. This is for my own library that I can use on slide shows etc or for playing when I do personal viewings.

Mind you, 3 weddings in the next 7 days in two countries might provide some help but theres always more out there to know about!!

All the people viewing and no ideas, tut tut :rolleyes: !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭bigjohnny80

music is subjective, don't know why you decided to ask this question?

Would you like me to list 300000 songs and say take your pick?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Mike, check my website, last year a load of DJ's from all over the world made a list of the top 50 party songs. I have it listed on my site! Might give you some pointers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

All the people viewing and no ideas, tut tut :rolleyes: !!!!

There is three

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOywos7h9lQ Somewhere in time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ujdMYJhS_8 Vocalise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6yuR8efotI Prelude Cello suite #1

DJ_Spider wrote: »
    Mike, check my website, last year a load of DJ's from all over the world made a list of the top 50 party songs. I have it listed on my site! Might give you some pointers.

Thanks Spider, I am after songs to add as slideshows etc whereas the songs on your site are more geared towards parties and not towards wedding musoc if you know what I mean - appreciate the info though!!

Zambia232 wrote: »
    There is three

Thanks Zambia

Advertisement