Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polish Lessons In CORK?????

Options
  • 01-10-2007 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello everyone,

I'm desperately wanting to learn polish. I know about 120 words, but I want to take some classes. I'm dating a polish girl and have already been out to poland and met her family. they all liked me but the language barrier was really a problem. The other problem is my girl is not a good teacher and am hoping to enroll in some proper classes!

Does anyone know of any classes in the CORK are????
    I urgently need help!

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Polish for beginners began last week in the College of Commerce. I'm in the same boat as you, and I'm looking forward to meeting the in-laws the next time we call. You could always try to see if there's any space left over in the
    course, there's only one week gone, and that was basic greetings, etc. It's on Tuesdays from 7-9.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 dannyboi

thanks! i will have to try and see who is doing the class because i actually work nights and they change every month. shame really. i wonder if i could get private lessons fromthe teacher.

thanks a lot, now i have a place to start from. do you know if they offer day time courses?

ned are you in Cork? maybe we could practise or something? send me a pm if ya want

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Yes Dannyboi, I'm in Cork, but I've feck all time to practise. I work 6 days, gig 3 nights, and the rest is either spend with friends, or with her good self. What I would recommend, is putting up a poster in one of the many Mala Polski (Polish Shops) asking for lessons. You'd be surprised with the positive response!

yeah thinking i will put up a flier in the church on grand parade because the have polish mass there at 6. cheers ned. Also could you let me know where the polish shops are? don't remember where i have seen them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 annamaria

It is not problem for me- to nie jest dla mnie problem
    I can teach you polish - moge nauczyc cie polskiego
    write-napisz
    mars100@interia.eu
    thank you- dziekuje

Advertisement