Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To Hire a Wedding Planner or to not... that is the question!

Options
  • 28-09-2007 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Guys,
    In an age were we all have considerably more spare cash then our darling parents, where free time is limited and 'keeping up with the Jones' is like an extra ciricular sport is hiring a Planner to help with your Big Day just another unnecessary expense or well invested moola?

What do you think?

Please help in my poll to decide!! :)

Would you hire a Wedding Planner? 6 votes

Without a doubt!
    0%
    If they could save me up to 10% on supplier/ venue cost and charge 10% of my budget.
    16%
    irishcarbomb2k 1 vote
    I would rather do it all myself!
    66%
    tommycahiririshcarbomb2kfolkswagenHow Strange 4 votes
    No way, they are only out to make money off my Big Day!
    16%
    pinkypinky 1 vote

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,264 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Household 6 ended up getting one just to make sure everything ran well on the day, I think she was only in the employ for about a week or so.

I'm sure it saved absolutely nothing on costs (and instead was more expensive), but it certainly saved her sanity.

NTM

Advertisement