Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Delph Store closing down

Options
  • 16-09-2007 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭

Its closing next month, I think its a real shame, it was a nice shop. Very friendly staff as well. I'll miss it.:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Is that on High Street? Where the old Cinema was?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭tuppence

magnumlady wrote:
    Its closing next month, I think its a real shame, it was a nice shop. Very friendly staff as well. I'll miss it.:(
    I am not sure about that store. Shame if it was good would have had a goo. But speaking of stores shutting down. Do you know the asian shop just off the market yard? Is that gone? Last time I went into town it was closed at what would have been normal business hours, but no sign up outside it. Bit worried as it was a great place to get coconut milk and thai pastes that kind of thing.
    The one in carrick seems to be gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Its just up past where the old cinema was. I used to get loads of bits in there.
    The Asian shop was open this morning, I walked past it.

Advertisement