Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo - buses till 4am

Options
  • 04-07-2007 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭

Bit of a vague set of questions but am I correct in thinking that Sligo has an urban/suburban bus service till 4am? Does it run on the regular routes or is the service restricted? What's the frequency of the service? Does it cost more?

If anyone has info, thanks. If anyone does have info, I'll probably be back with more questions as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,858 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Dont thank me for this. Just stick the money in a brown envelope :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

It's hoped that in time they will expand this to include other areas. One big one would be Cliffoney/Grange/Drumcliffe I imagine.

Another might be Tubbercurry but that may be too far? Demand must be there also I guess!

They started it at Christmas here and it was such a success that they kept it going.

Advertisement