Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

M.Phil Peace Studies

• 06-06-2007 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Is there anyone here doing this course? I am interested but don't really have a good idea of what it is like. I have emailed them but no response. I am slightly wary as it is run through the School of Ecumenics. Any info appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Marathon Man

Although I wouldn't be a fan of this course myself a few people from my original degree course done this M.Phil and really enjoyed it. If I were you I would turn up in person to this institution to get the info you require.
    I believe it is still considered a Trinity degree so I wouldn't worry about getting a 'mickey mouse' qualification.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

ok thanks for info. Actually found out today that I got into my first choice so no need to apply for this one! thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭AKeenan348

Although I wouldn't be a fan of this course myself a few people from my original degree course done this M.Phil and really enjoyed it. If I were you I would turn up in person to this institution to get the info you require.
    I believe it is still considered a Trinity degree so I wouldn't worry about getting a 'mickey mouse' qualification.

Hi,

I'm thinking of applying for this masters degree after my undergrad in IR. Do you know if its very science or mathematical based? It's just that I think I might lose interest eventually, if this was the case. I'm into International politics and state behaviour. It's the brand name of Trinity that's luring me, and I could work anywhere with it. I appreciate any advice, or if you could send my question to any of your friends that did it. Thanks so much in advance.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

Please don't reply to ten year old threads; please start a new thread instead.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement