Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sketching club in dublin city centre

Options
  • 03-05-2007 2:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭

would anyone be interested in joining an informal sketching group. i was considering doing this during the summer as my painting class is stopping and i want to continue with art.

maybe tuesday evenings (circa 6) or sunday mornings (circa 12), we could do like sketches etc in places like iveagh gardens/ christchruch/ national art gallery for an hour or two, everyone picking something to draw each week? anyone Post here or join http://www.TCD-Painting.bebo.com if your interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 joflynn

Hi,

Yes I would be interested in sketching sessions around dublin during the summer months. Please let me know if you get enough interest and something comes of your suggestion.

Thanks

JOHN O FLYNN
    D13
    087 2709097

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

John check the stick for the dublin sketchers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 joflynn

Hi,

Can you tell me when & where the next sketching session is to be held.

Thanks

JOHN

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Hi John,

Here is the blog for Dublin Sketchers - www.dublinsketchers.blogspot.com
    Follow the link to email us and we will add you to the mailing list - you will then be informed each Friday where we will be meeting on the following Sunday. Otherwise, just keep an eye on the blog for ideas and updates!:D

Advertisement