Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hotel/B & B near Wolsely Hilton?

Options
  • 27-03-2007 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Hi

Can anyone recommend a B & B or Hotel near the Mount Wolsely Hilton in Carlow? Nothing fancy needed cheap and cheerful is fine.

Is it near Tullow itself or where would be the nearest big(ish) town.

Is it too far from Carlow town itself etc?

ANy ideas welcome

Tks

Dwayne

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭samsausage

there is a hotel on the other side of tullow called the ramada killerig. has very good deal atm for 2 nights b and b and 2 dinners for 99 euro pps i think. golf course attached also.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭Milktrolley

Tullow's only about 15km from Carlow town, it's easy enough to reach by car. I've never stayed in any of the B&B's in Tullow, but there's a list on the Tullow Wikitravel page so you can get in touch with those and see how you get on

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭Zeppi

I work at the mount wolseley can I help you in any way ?

rgds
    zeppi

Advertisement