Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink or Brown?

Options
  • 27-03-2007 1:15pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭


    Personally I enjoy the pink, never have and never will try the brown, why use the brown when the pink is made for it?

    Pink or Brown? 48 votes

    Pink
    0%
    Brown
    77%
    suttylaykeOLDYELLARJambo[Deleted User]petesnxbyveromdwjpgneacy69_blank_skibumunkleroscoApeXaviourDacelonidbelmulletmantribulusgafarrellfunk-youyoucancallmealHenne220mcdonnst 37 votes
    What are you talking about? Do you mean to wear?
    22%
    po0kRuu_OldSpastafarianCiaran500Owenbspoker3nu4lThe Hill Billythe_porn_babys_carnageDude111 11 votes


«13

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy


    What are you talking about? Do you mean to wear?
    dusf wrote:
    why use the brown when the pink is made for it?
    Variety is the spice of life brother.


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy


    is this relating to clothes or matters of sexual preference??


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭runswithascript


    Brown
    If you have to ask!


  • Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy


    What are you talking about? Do you mean to wear?
    Interesting poll results.
    Irishbird likes doing the pink. :rolleyes:

    Brother dusf - Given the "delicate" nature of the poll, you probably would have gotten more brothers polling if you hadn't made the results public. Just a thought. ;)


  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith


    tbh i always prefered strawberry milkshakes to chocolate milkshakes..

    thats what you meant, yeah?


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC


    Its all good as far as I'm concerned


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR


    Brown
    Ha just found this forum..............Class all the way I see.

    Back hair FTW lads!!:D


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC


    OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Ha just found this forum..............Class all the way I see.

    Back hair FTW lads!!:D


    Get out, GET OUT :mad:

    *pokes OLDYELLAR with a stick


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR


    Brown
    I propose a day trip where we all rub our bits off people on an Imp bus :) Yay and then come home and dip our man bits in a big bowl of yoghurt and get our womEn to comb our backhairs...................YAY.


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept


    I think its an biased poll.


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^


    OLDYELLAR wrote:
    I propose a day trip where we all rub our bits off people on an Imp bus :) Yay and then come home and dip our man bits in a big bowl of yoghurt and get our womEn to comb our backhairs...................YAY.

    INTRUDER ALERT!!! INTRUDER ALERT!!!

    Why can't you like both? Occasionly the front door may be closed so it means having to use the rear entrance......it's supposed to be an exit I know, but we've all snook in the backdoor of a club before!!!


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR


    Brown
    Its grand lads I used be just like ye with my weener and receeding hair :)

    Dont worry I wont tell anyone yere dirty man secrets . Sure Kenny I never told anybody when you came out a few months ago.

    OOPS


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭runswithascript


    Brown
    KTRIC wrote:
    Get out, GET OUT :mad:

    Get out or get them out?

    OLDYELLAR: Heads or tails?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^


    :eek: The only coming out I did, was out of the pub after 15 pints. I then proceeded to Zaytoon where I annihalated 2 mixed kebabs..........then I took the wimmin home and dominated that sh!t.........so if that's what you're talking about.....then yes it was me!!!

    Brothers, you see the sort of trouble wimmin can cause!!! :rolleyes:


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR


    Brown
    Kenny 5 wrote:
    :eek: The only coming out I did, was out of the pub after 15 pints. I then proceeded to Zaytoon where I annihalated 2 mixed kebabs..........then I took the wimmin home and dominated that sh!t.........so if that's what you're talking about.....then yes it was me!!!

    Brothers, you see the sort of trouble wimmin can cause!!! :rolleyes:


    I think infact Butt Pirates would be a much better Forum name lads.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭runswithascript


    Brown
    OLDYELLAR is a witch, I saw her conversing with Lucifer. Let's throw her off a cliff and if she flies she's a witch and if she doesn't she's not!


  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept


    OLDYELLAR wrote:
    I think infact Butt Pirates would be a much better Forum name lads.

    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr! show me your booty.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR


    Brown
    dusf wrote:
    OLDYELLAR is a witch, I saw her conversing with Lucifer. Let's throw her off a cliff and if she flies she's a witch and if she doesn't she's not!

    Stalker aswell as a butt pirate I see.

    Ye bring a whole new meaning to the phrase "tickle me pink" :D


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77


    OLDYELLAR wrote:
    I think infact Butt Pirates would be a much better Forum name lads.

    Says the guy who has come on b. anus in his sig... Who's B????


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR


    Brown
    jester77 wrote:
    Says the guy who has come on b. anus in his sig... Who's B????

    Yore ma!


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^


    OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Ye bring a whole new meaning to the phrase "tickle me pink" :D

    Ye confirmed that ye wimmin are evil beyond no bounds........be gone wicked witch!!!!


  • Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77


    OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Yore ma!

    And a necrophil as well... :rolleyes:


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR


    Brown
    jester77 wrote:
    And a necrophil as well... :rolleyes:


    Yea its like you know me or something.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn


    dusf wrote:
    OLDYELLAR is a witch, I saw her conversing with Lucifer. Let's throw her off a cliff and if she flies she's a witch and if she doesn't she's not!

    She isn't.


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k


    What are you talking about? Do you mean to wear?
    Aaaaagghh!

    Wombles!


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^


    Thaedydal wrote:
    She isn't.

    :eek: OldYellar has brought another witch in to back her up........vamoos the pair of ye!!!


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR


    Brown
    To back me up you say , nice choice of words , Id say we`d need to cover each others backs or at least keep em to the walls with ye shower a butt pirates wandering around.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,794 ✭✭✭runswithascript


    Brown
    Okies.


  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k


    What are you talking about? Do you mean to wear?
    Bourbon creams & Pink wafers
    Either one is an acceptable tea accompaniment .


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR


    Brown
    Kenny 5 wrote:
    :eek: OldYellar has brought another witch in to back her up........vamoos the pair of ye!!!

    Ive got something in my pocket for you......................something in my front pocket for you :D


Advertisement