Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Spanish lessons Nth Dublin City

Options
  • 21-03-2007 4:46pm

Hey there , i live in the north of Dublin and i am looking for Spanish Lessons once a week. I am a beginner but i am needing to learn a bit. If there is anybody around .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shamrock2004

Me too!

puedo leer un poco espanol pero
    me gustaría poder hablar espanol bien!

If anyone offers lessons on the northside of Dublin. I have a grasp of Spanish grammar and would like to start developing my speaking skills!
    Muchas Gracias!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Awful Scut

Probably the easiest way of finding a competent teacher would be to go down to the Instituto Cervantes, which is down at Lincoln Place off Nassau St.

Alternatively, have a look on gumtree.ie, there are always Spanish teachers advertising there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭shamrock2004

Thanks for that!
    Will take a look!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 martarchiles

Spanish Classes with Certified and Experienced Native Teacher

My name is Marta. I am from Spain but I live in Ireland since 2002. I am a professional Spanish teacher with university degree and many years of experience at all levels.

If you are interested in learning or improving your Spanish, feel free to contact me on 0877582596.

Hey there , i live in the north of Dublin and i am looking for Spanish Lessons once a week. I am a beginner but i am needing to learn a bit. If there is anybody around .

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Awful Scut wrote:
    Probably the easiest way of finding a competent teacher would be to go down to the Instituto Cervantes, which is down at Lincoln Place off Nassau St.

Alternatively, have a look on gumtree.ie, there are always Spanish teachers advertising there.

Yep the Instituto Cervantes is excellent. I have done a few courses there and would recommend it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 martarchiles

Spanish Classes with Experienced and Certified Native Teacher

My name is Marta. I am from Spain but I live in Ireland since 2002. I am a professional Spanish teacher with university degree and many years of experience at all levels.

If you are interested in learning or improving your Spanish, feel free to contact me on 0877582596.

Me too!

puedo leer un poco espanol pero
    me gustaría poder hablar espanol bien!

If anyone offers lessons on the northside of Dublin. I have a grasp of Spanish grammar and would like to start developing my speaking skills!
    Muchas Gracias!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Awful Scut

is_that_so wrote:
    Yep the Instituto Cervantes is excellent. I have done a few courses there and would recommend it.

The Instituto is okay, but it's also quite expensive. Most people are looking for conversational Spanish and they'd probably be better off getting a private teacher.

Advertisement