Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nourkrin Man For Hair Loss - Anyone tried it?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭the boss of me

Wash your mouth out with soap brother !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Edit your thread, brother! Heaven help us when the rest of the brethren sees this.:eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Edit:
    What is this "us" all about brother Ruu............surely not what i think it might be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Shill tbh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

So let me get this right - your hair is thinning out and you actually want to do something about it?

That's like saying "my belly is big and fat, have you guys ever, like, tried exercise?"

ROFL, you crazy kids. The health and beauty forum is over...........erm, where is it actually?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

Triton wrote:
    http://www.nourkrinman.com

Saw an advertisement for this. Anybody tried it?

Have not tried it - mine seems to be falling out fine without the need for any gizmos or potions to speed it up,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Triton wrote:

for shame!!!!!

down with this sort of thing

• Registered Users Posts: 22,756 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Triton:

All you need to know is here. Just substitute "Crescina" with "Nourkrin".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Fozzie Bear

Triton wrote:

For shame brother.....for shame!

I actually used to work for the crowd (Lifes2good/Irish response) in Galway that supply this muck a few years ago straight after i came out of college (i was desperate!!). If you have loads of money and wish to lighten the vast wads of it that you carry around then by all means buy this stuff. They also sell a herbal pill that enhances the female breast size, magnetic straps that cure aches and pains and other pastes, powers and crap for wrinkles, enhancing lip size, turning back the years and the elixir of life direct from the fountain of youth where its gathered by virginal imps.... basically they sell muck to sad people and exploit their desperation to line their own pockets...

On the other hand you could always mix two parts flour, one part cow **** (fresh&still hot) mix in some magic pixey juice and a light powdering of yeti dandruff. Stir and bake at gas mark 6. Then lash onto the top of your scalp while still hot and hey presto! Still no hair but you will have managed to have held onto your hard earned money, although you will still look like a twit.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

seansouth wrote:
    Shill tbh :D

I hate shills

sitebanned........

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

The sorceress protects us...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 SI NO

I Found it worked great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

SI NO please check the date on threads before responding this one is over 3 years old.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement