Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink shirts??

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

smashey wrote:
    So eh, Brother Kenny, have you taken it back yet? :D

Am currently in work brother smashey and am hitting the battle cruiser after work to drink myself silly. More battle cruiser tomorrow as well so it'll be sunday when it's returned.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Kenny 5 wrote:
    I bought a pink shirt this evening :o

I can dig the whole pink shirt thing - mark of a man that you don't care what other people think of your appearance & all that. But shopping is for wimmins.*

* - Apart from beer & snacks, & then only if you're single & don't have a wimmins to get it for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Hill Billy wrote:
    But shopping is for wimmins.*

* - Apart from beer & snacks, & then only if you're single & don't have a wimmins to get it for you.

:eek: I done a load of shopping yesterday evening.......I did however hit TGI friday's afterwards for an Ultimate bacon 'n' cheese washed down by 2 bulmers.........I feel I redeemed myself with that :)

Advertisement