Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Advertising in Sigs. READ OR GET BANNED.

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,279 Rb

eoghan104 wrote:
    Care to expand?

To turn sigs on/off:
    Click and scroll down to "Thread Display Options".

To edit your own signature:
    Click

• Registered Users Posts: 12 ✭✭✭ John Diver

Hey,

Can you please tell me where I can get info on advertising rates?
    Can I also get any info setup just for the poker forum for referrals and traffic stats - I can help you get this setup if you are happy to do it :)

I would also like to add DeuceAce to my signature - Does the only text in my sig have to be "DeuceAce" and linking to the URL?
    Can I use the text DeuceAce Poker Forums?

Looking forward to the info :)

Thanks

EDIT:

Just saw this:
    2. In terms of explaining the link, I accept that some are not as obvious so as a compromise this is the format we'll accept:

http://raf.pokerredirect.net/raf/aff...erralCode=1895 | Check this out for best Rakeback deals!

Can the actual URL be linked to poker forums for example or would it have to read:

[url]Http://www.DeuceAce.com[/url] | DeuceAce Poker Forums?

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 8,807 Lafortezza

Hi John,

The second last line of your post is fine as a sig. I think if you post on either the helpdesk forum or else send a private message to the user Vexorg you can find out about advertising rates.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement