Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ketchup Emergency

• 15-03-2007 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

I was having my Jumbo Breakfast roll with ketchup on it

And I got it all over my white shirt, Will I go home and change it or will i just leave it be ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Maccattack

Its a medal. Leave it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

This is no different than someone knocking a pint of Guinness over you.
    Simply take a trip to the toilets, whip off your shirt, rest your belly on the sink, rub a little soap into the stain and rinse it with water but try and not get water all over the shirt and then stick it under the hand dryer for a few minutes! No need to waste energy going home just for that!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Leave it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

jester77 wrote:
    Simply take a trip to the toilets, whip off your shirt, rest your belly on the sink, rub a little soap into the stain and rinse it with water but try and not get water all over the shirt and then stick it under the hand dryer for a few minutes! No need to waste energy going home just for that!
    The amount of work involved here is a bit much.

Leave the stain, and if you are feeling peckish and lazy later, pick at the stain and munch on the ketchup-ey goodness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

yeah Fcuk it i'll just leave it there !!

And if anyone asks NO GUT NO GLORY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

jester77 wrote:

That's wimmin's work FFS. Are you a Woman? You seem to know to much about cleaning of clothes.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

seansouth wrote:
    The amount of work involved here is a bit much.

Leave the stain, and if you are feeling peckish and lazy later, pick at the stain and munch on the ketchup-ey goodness.

ah yes but you forgot one crucial thing, and that while doing this you aren't actually doing your job, which is something you have to offset it against also if you go and do this you are infact being paid to wash your own clothes, where as if you wait to get home you are doing it on your own time and who wants to do that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

jsb wrote:
    ah yes but you forgot one crucial thing, and that while doing this you aren't actually doing your job, which is something you have to offset it against
    Well, there is an extra forum on boards which is taking time out of my 'working' day too. :)
    jsb wrote:
    also if you go and do this you are infact being paid to wash your own clothes, where as if you wait to get home you are doing it on your own time and who wants to do that
    I don't wash my own clothes anyway, I just wait til the gf calls round.

So my solution is a win-win.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Step 1:
    Get more of incriminating substance (ketchup / guinness / blood etc..)

Step 2:
    Proceed to mens room and take off shirt / top. Carefully poor more amounts of said incriminating substance on each stained area.

Step 3:
    Gently fold shirt in half to create 'butterfly' symmetrical effect on shirt.

Step 4:
    Dry under hand drier and replace shirt on self

Step 5:
    Strut back into pub / restaurant and soak up stares of admirers of funky cool designer style shirt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Excellent advice brother whiskey

• Advertisement
Advertisement