Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Inclusive Honeymoons

Options
  • 23-02-2007 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,099 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

We're looking for an all inclusive honeymoon for next year and was wondering if anyone had done any research into places like Bahamas, Barbados, Carribean? My sister went to Cancun last year and said it was amazing. But we'd like to try somewhere else if we could.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

check out cuba.
    you can get all your carribean kicks in an all inclusive resort in varadero with amazing trips to places like havana, which you'll *never* forget.
    pretty reasonable prices too

http://www.netssa.com/varadero.html

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

What about the Indian Ocean (Maldives, Seychelles, Mauritius)? All Inclusive and really luxury hotels. Also much cheaper than a similar resort All Inclusive in the Caribbean (not that cheap though, you are still talking at least €2k each for 10 nights!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 365 ✭✭smileygal

Hi,

As there's so much to choose from in the Caribbean, a handy guide to get both an overview and detail on individual islands is

'Guide to the Caribbean 2006/7' produced by www.caribbean.co.uk

possibly the Caribbean Tourist Board produces it, not sure.

All inclusive resorts to look up are Sandals, Thomsons and Almond Resorts and there are a few more packages around. I have no idea of who is good/not.

Another good brocheure which covers a lot of places to compare is from Caribbean Collection.

Hope that is of use to you. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I leave on Paddy's day for two weeks all inclusive in the Dominican republic, i'll let you know how we get on.

I found it best to go via gatwick with first choice holidays

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Also, brochures like Classic Resorts and Tropical Places generally cater for these type of holidays.

• Advertisement
Advertisement