Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best power?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Pfffff.. I have 50% of those powers already!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

You can use computers and you're somewhat intelligent? ZOMG!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭Suaimhneach

A poll woulda been useful...!

I'd rather be power-free... than be like one of them...

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭galactus

tvnutz wrote:
    we are not exactly sure what that even is yet!

Apparently,
    being able to get ATMs to spit out wonga!

Now that's a super power!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

What about Simone and her bad relationship powers?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

tvnutz wrote:
    and lets hope nikki's power isn't just her alter ego. perhaps if she can control jessica she can control and use her super strength as well.

In Episode 12 it think she
    catches a gaurds night stick and breaks it in half. Could have been Jessica but the shock on her face leads me to think it was Nikki!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Does anyone else think that the manifestation of Jessica isn't a part of Nikki's power and that's she's just looney? Maybe I'm a wee bit slow...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Does anyone else think that the manifestation of Jessica isn't a part of Nikki's power and that's she's just looney? Maybe I'm a wee bit slow...

I believe both Nikki and Jessica have the super strength but she is in fact nuts and once she gets a grip and realises she is just as strong as Jessica then good bye Jessica

Hopfully a seedy cat fight will be involved.........with baby oil.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Johnny Bitte

Well it looks like to me that her gift is super strenght but when her da abused her after her sister "Jessicas" death maybe her brain created an alter ego to protect her and that alter can access her super strenght!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Niki = Hulk without the skin condition, near as I can tell...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭Talisman

Surprised nobody has mentioned Eden's power of suggestion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

Are you suggesting we suggest it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Fwaggle

It'd have to be Peters power
    now that we know he can use all the powers he had "leeched" previously.

Sylar is just a wannabe :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

even before we knew that spoiler there, pete's powers rock! he could take anyone on as long as they're right there.. what powers does sylar have? and does pete have all them locked away inside him now? cos ooo

• Registered Users Posts: 81,696 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Okay Im caught up pretty much Heres some spoiler.

Sylar's powers:
    Sylar was confronted by the old proffessor lad about having powers but when it turns out he doesnt he gets pissed and the doctor leaves. Using a file he stole of the professor Sylar contacts a Brian Dylan: a progressing Telekenetic.
    It is then that Sylar makes a discovery about the powers....
    The powers are controlled/regulated by a specific tissue area in the Heroe's brain. So he starts by killing the Psychic and inexplicably harvesting his tissue. Sylar then moves on to kill and harvest the powers of every person on the professor's list.

Peter's power explained:
    He leeches the abilites of people he is nearby naturally. It is unclear the necessary proximity to absorb the powers or attatchment yet (but he has been in physical contact with every hero nearly...Including Sylar). It is however known that to access these powers he either must be within their proximity or be able to recall his emotions for that person. Peter is still unable to control this 'power memory' effectively however, which becomes a major plot point I won't post here.

Advertisement