Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Proposal Ideas

Options
  • 26-01-2007 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Thinking about proposing to my Girlfriend and am looking for some ideas of how or where to propose. Nothing too off the wall....Just nice and low key.
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,062 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

I did the fake present thing. Thought she was getting a watch. Had her pick out watch etc for christmas. Got watch box from willing jewelry store. Put ring in watch box and keep a straight face until she opens it. Face was priceless as I dropped to the new. :)

Another one I saw in a film at some stage was where this clever clogs had this little cartoonish booklet drawn up. Showed them at various stages of their lives, meeting, going out etc (has to look like them so you'd want to know someone who could draw) and the last pic showed cartoon guy proposing.

Advertisement