Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US] 24: Day 6, Hour 5 (10:00-11:00) [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,108 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

One thing's bugging me, and this may well have been down to me not paying attention... but how did Fayed not get killed in the explosion?

Predicition: Logan to show up at SOME point, probbaly in jail and getting pardoned for information leading to finding a nuke!

Prediction 2: Peter MacNicol character to be president in Day 7 (if there is one!)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

The bets part of this episode was the start where there was panic on the streets and no-one had a clue what was going on.

Have to say I also didn't see the twist where Jack's brother would be the same man that was controlling President Logan in Day 5.

The informant inside the detention facility got into the group too easily, IMO.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

That josh kid had the same hair as Kim! Reckong we got some siblings.:D
    M6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,164 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Ah, a picture of Kim. Cant believe she isnt on it anymore. And thats been a long time! Also, look at the way Jack looked at the young lad, then when he saw his brothers wife....something had to happen there.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

The bets part of this episode was the start where there was panic on the streets and no-one had a clue what was going on.

I didn't think this was all that great and everyone on boards seems to think it was good, I thought it was too contrived (I don't think I am spelling that right so it really doesn't prove my intelligence at all :) )
    Predicition: Logan to show up at SOME point, probbaly in jail and getting pardoned for information leading to finding a nuke!

I like to think that Pres Logan got away with what he did in Day 5 and didn't run for 4 more years or was beat at the polls by Pres. Plamer.

Or prehaps Pres. Palmer switched sides, just a thought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

Elmo wrote:
    I like to think that Pres Logan got away with what he did in Day 5 and didn't run for 4 more years or was beat at the polls by Pres. Plamer.

Or prehaps Pres. Palmer switched sides, just a thought.

I know 24 is not brilliant for realism but if that is how they portrayed it, would be most ridiculous thing ever. It would be like CJ running for taioseach again after all the recent scandals.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭LordBlonde

Elmo wrote:
    I am fairly sure he never decapitate someone, he just shot that guy.

How can you forget one of the greatest Jack Bauer lines of all time?!

"I'm gonna need a hacksaw." :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I know 24 is not brilliant for realism but if that is how they portrayed it, would be most ridiculous thing ever. It would be like CJ running for taioseach again after all the recent scandals.

Lets face it now, we vote for CJ all the time in this country, and many would re-elect CJ espically those in his const. So many TD get returned after scandals in this country.

Look at Bush in the states. Nothing to suggest that any of scandal broke. I just want Logan to return :) and Marta.

How can you forget one of the greatest Jack Bauer lines of all time?!

"I'm gonna need a hacksaw."

Yeah I will have to rewatch that one, I think I remember alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭kevmy

Good episode didn't see the Dr. Romano being Jacks brother thing I have to say. The kid is totally Jack's. As for Jack being a cold hearted killer. Thats what he is trained to be but of course he has a heart. However he only shows weaknesses when dealing with people he cares about and to a lesser extent innocent people. Jacks sudden turnaround I think was brought on by the bomb explosion. If the bomb didn't go off his breakdown prob would have continued but we have seen it time and again with Jack that when a 'situation' occurs when you have 'no time' he acts and reacts rather than standing around.
    It's not beliveable in real life but it's belivable in Jacks character.

Anyway 24 is supposed to be off the wall thats the whole fun of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 xbox-face

i didn like sutherlands acting in this installment, i think he's falling into a rut at this stage. 'blah blah blah im jack bauer' and so on

• Advertisement
Advertisement