Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Man Band for Wedding 2007

Options
  • 19-01-2007 4:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi
    My fiance and I are getting married on Fri Oct 05 2007 and are looking for a one man band to play at the Reception which will be based in Stillorgan, Co. Dublin.
    We haven't found anyone yet and would be delighted if we could get some leads!
    Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭scuby

hey

we are getting a guy called colum cronin, from enniskeane in west cork for ours, we are getting married in glengarriff... not sure if he travels to dublin, to play, he has an e-mail columcronin@googlemail.com tel :026-46078

nice guy and gets the crowd on the floor, used to playing at big receptions and functions

you could also try www.weddingsonline.ie for more

scuby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Corvid

Hi Scuby
    Thanks for your help!
    I'll email this guy and see if he would play in Dublin.
    Cheers,
    Corvid

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Hi Corvid,

If your one-man-band search doesn't prove fruitful, may I suggest my dj services. Information is in the link below and rates are very reasonable.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭triona1

A lot of people now,do just go for dj,instead of a one man band.

Advertisement