Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with a Classic Car, and a Big Surprise, PLEASE!!

Options
  • 11-01-2007 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Ok, I'm getting married in June and really want to surprise my husband-to-be with an American Classic Car as our wedding car.

He would love a Mustang but unfortunately I think we would be a bit pushed for space in the back with my wedding dress. Most people I have spoken to have suggested a Cadillac instead.

I have spoken to a few calassic car enthusiasts but none of them are keen to do a wedding. I also had one quote for a Cadillac, for 600 euro, which is steep considering all other car quotes have been around the 350 / 400 mark.

Does anyone have a contact that I could try?

The wedding is in Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow, and the reception is near Aughrim.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I know he would absolutely love it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Why not stick a post in the motors forum? Someone there is bound to help.

A friend of mine paid €600 a couple of years ago for a stretch limo.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,960 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

The lads here might be able to help: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=514

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hc

Thanks guys! Way ahead of you!

I posted there first, and then here. You'd never guess I was desperate!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

There are a few classic car clubs in your area, IIRC. Have you tried any of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭hc

Hey everyone, got sorted with a Cadillac yesterday, all my phone calls finally paid off!

• Advertisement
Advertisement