Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a translator (sort of)

Options
  • 08-01-2007 3:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I just finished my first 41-page guide titled: "understanding animals -a guide to better communication and behaviour" and it is available in English and German.

I think it would be great if this guide would be available in other languages too. So, I am looking for an inexpensive translation as well as people who would maybe help me to bring a course about animal communication to Spain

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 martarchiles

Hola!
    My name is Marta, Im from Spain but I live in Ireland since 2002. I am a professional Spanish teacher with university degree and many years of experience at all levels.

I would like to help you with your translation, it sounds interesting... A very direct question: How much are you willing to pay for the translation? Can you also explain me more about that course, please?

Please, feel free to contact me on 0877582596 in case that you are interested.

Muchas gracias,

Marta.

Hi folks, I just finished my first 41-page guide titled: "understanding animals -a guide to better communication and behaviour" and it is available in English and German.

I think it would be great if this guide would be available in other languages too. So, I am looking for an inexpensive translation as well as people who would maybe help me to bring a course about animal communication to Spain

Advertisement