Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honeymoon in Ireland - Ideas Please

Options
  • 06-01-2007 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭

We're getting married in three weeks and we haven't booked a honeymoon yet. We put it off because a member of the family is terminally ill. We now are considering a week in Ireland. Ideas please we are looking for luxury accomodation in surroundings that allow us to chill out or go for a night out if the mood takes us.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

I am very ill myself at the moment and as such was not allowed to travel (though we will shortly) - we stayed in the Four Seasons and had an absolutely lovely time, the quality of the service there could not have been better and we really enjoyed ourselves. They also have a Spa there which we used, it is very close to town also so you could easily walk in and out if you wanted to go out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭glitter-bug

mount falcon is absolutely the last word.. its near ballina in mayo. it has just recently done up, i live in ballina and am nearly thinkin of there for a honeymoon, it has recently be refurbished and extended. sauna, pool, jacuzzi, gym, gorgeous old fashioned but modern rooms :)
    just a suggestion (youd nearly swear i work for them!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Irjudge1

Thanks to you both, I'll check them out online.

Congratulations to you and your new husband Cathy and all the best for the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

check out the 10 Square hotel in Belfast for a small but class hotel in the city centre, likewise the G-Hotel in Galway .. fantastic !!

Advertisement