Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

custom made dart flights

Options
  • 06-01-2007 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭

does anyone know where i can get custom made dart flights, i have checked many internet sites but can not find anyplace that does them

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Do you just want to get your name or your picture on a set of flights?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭highlight100

There used to be a dart shop on Capel St called Brenfer Darts,maybe they would be able to help

• Registered Users Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭The Rooster

There are definitely places in the UK that do this that have internet sites. The problem with the custom made ones though is that you usually have to have a minimum order or maybe 500 to 1,000 flights.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,141 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

There is a shop on ebay that does them "custom designs " is the name afair. Harrows also can personalise stuff but god knows what insane order you would need to make.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

There used to be a dart shop on Capel St called Brenfer Darts,maybe they would be able to help
    Naw he woulden't do them THIS crowd do them though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ameridarts

EDIT

No advertisements on the forum ameridarts.

If you contribute to the darts forum then you can tell people about your darts site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 imagination

been looking for 'em too..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dartman

bubthatub wrote: »
    does anyone know where i can get custom made dart flights, i have checked many internet sites but can not find anyplace that does them

there is an Irish website www.501Darts.ie If you go to the personalised section you can design your own flights. I got some off it last week and paid €20 for 10 but got a fairly wicked design. hope this helps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

dartscorner.co.uk make them, five sets for around £5

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,255 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

dartman wrote: »
    there is an Irish website www.501Darts.ie If you go to the personalised section you can design your own flights. I got some off it last week and paid €20 for 10 but got a fairly wicked design. hope this helps

Ok alarm bells are ringing!! You have made three posts on this forum and all of them have been about 501darts. Either you have a unhealthy fixation on this site or you have something to do with running it.

I have no problem with you throwing a post up in the sticky thread about your site but DO NOT keep posting it up in various threads or you will banned.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

bubthatub wrote: »

I recently bought 10 sets of personalised flights from B-W Darts.co.uk

I uploaded my own design and they printed them out posted them to me and it cost €28(after converting from sterling).

However i strongly recommend you contact any of the sites being mentioned here and ask are the flights printed on all sides because when i recieved my flights i found that they had only been printed on 2 sides of the flight , bit disappointed with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,462 ✭✭✭Double Top

Daffy501 wrote: »
    I recently bought 10 sets of personalised flights from B-W Darts.co.uk

I uploaded my own design and they printed them out posted them to me and it cost €28(after converting from sterling).

However i strongly recommend you contact any of the sites being mentioned here and ask are the flights printed on all sides because when i recieved my flights i found that they had only been printed on 2 sides of the flight , bit disappointed with that.

sorry to hear that bud, good advise though to contact them ahead of time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭Daffy501

Double Top wrote: »
    sorry to hear that bud, good advise though to contact them ahead of time

Ah im not really that bothered mate its still class to see "Daffy501" and a picture of daffy duck on them :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 thedartman180

Kingp35 wrote: »
    Ok alarm bells are ringing!! You have made three posts on this forum and all of them have been about 501darts. Either you have a unhealthy fixation on this site or you have something to do with running it.

I have no problem with you throwing a post up in the sticky thread about your site but DO NOT keep posting it up in various threads or you will banned.

well spotted Kingp35.Try B-Wdarts.co.uk

Advertisement