Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First exam of my finals

Options
  • 05-01-2007 4:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭

Hooray, its nineteenth century lit in half an hour and I've been cramming/learning for the first time all day! The pain in my stomach that feels like a knife is telling me to calm down. My brain is saying freak out!

Just thought I'd share.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

All the best mate!! I know the feeling only too well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Thanks. I know that I'm better prepared than most of my exams last year and I still did ok in most of them, (note the use of most) but this year counts, which is a new thing, I'm not used to caring about whether I do wel or not. Anyways time to head, I'll probably let ye know how I did, I know you'll be interested!!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Brian remember.... If all else fails, use the fire alarm!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Just hide under some coats and hope everything works out. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭JungleBunny

Good Luck! Fingers crossed for ya!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Thanks for that people, it was both ok and crap, which is the general feeling I get after exams. Happy that I knew what it was on about, pissed off I didn't write enough and well enough. Oh well, roll on Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

I think my final fianl exam will be an autopsy

Advertisement