Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me my fellow boardsies.

Options
  • 27-12-2006 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭

I came up with an idea inspired by another site, but in a different way.

Basically If you can and I know you can, make up an advert type banner (468x60) about a thread on boards that you liked, or found funny or even interesting and want to share. It can even be in here in TCN.
    Try and make the advert as wild as you can, or funny/interesting to you.

What I'm hoping to do is get a random collection of adverts that link to threads and posts ere or on another site for a good laugh. The banners will be somewhat like a review of the topic/site etc etc.

Just to give you an idea, I have a page set up for all this by which it will show random ads in numbers of 10. Currently there is only 2 example ad banners there, so hence the same thing popping up again.
    http://www.htireland.com/misc.php?do=page&template=ad

So get your creative finger ready if you want to be a part of this.

Comments

Advertisement