Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Leaders' Christmas Message to the Glorious tCN

Options
  • 25-12-2006 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭

Having ingested much BBC content it is time for me The Leader to speak to you, the perverted and under-privileged of the Glorious tCN. Much as the English Queen has to speak the words that her minder Mr Blair feeds into her withering neo-cortex, I speak to you through my vassel, the ever surprised amp.

It's been a good year for the tCN. We have recruited well and many many people decided to remove themselves using our ever popular suicide booth thread. We fought a brave war against the Norris and prevailed. We also taught the rest of this boards.ie that just because we're different doesn't mean we're any less important.

For my vassal it was a stabilizing kind of year. After my initial formating of his brain proved impossible I found that by grafting some new personality traits on to his already over taxed brain I discovered how to control his main motor functions without falling over or hitting his head off kitchen cupboards.

And now, as I reside here, in a dimension your meager flesh based processing units could never hope to ingest, surrounded by my equally magnificent higher beings I wish you all the best of times this year, may the harvest come in. May we all find happiness in whatever form that may be.

Blessings upon you, your spawn, those who spawned you and anybody else that was spawned along with you.

The Leader, 25/12/06

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

May time of the year greetings be upon you wise Leader and also to all my fellow nesty misfits and outcasts.

Why do the Christian oppressors see fit to begrudge us poor atheists a pint every crimbo day? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

nana-nana-nana-nana LEADER. .o/ :)

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

"the leader is good
    the leader is great
    we surrender our will
    as of this date....."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

"the leader is good
    the leader is great
    we surrender our will
    as of this date....."

Damn he beat me too it :(

Also ClownBaggins I feel your pain. Thrice yester day I was shot down for an Xmas pint.It just makes me feel... well... I need to engage in homicidal behaviour on a massive scale. It cannot be corrected but I have no other way to fulfill my needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

i love you amp infact i love you so much i will stalk you
    and i dont care if dev comes out and beats me because he his jealous of me louve ing you
    youa re my leader

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

could some one read out and record amp's post and upload it preferrably in mp3 format coz im too lazy to read it. ktnxby

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Merry Christmas, leader. May we swap feet?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Oh glorious amp, do you wish us to declare Jihad on the infidels??? :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

I got a pair of sinfully snuggly socks. No you can't have them. They are mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

The Leader's message made me pee a little in fear, but a lot in sheer Christmas joy.

YORE MA- EVERYONE!
    \o/

• Advertisement
Advertisement